- ‘No excuses workout’ – Bodyweight Circuit. For exercise descriptions go to ‘Kick Excuses into touch’ blog post.
- ‘Killer abs workout’ – Core workout circuit. For exercise descriptions go to ‘The Quest for Killer Abs’ blog post. (Equipment = medball and dumbell)
- Kettle and Bodyweight Circuit – Total body circuit. For exercise descriptions go to ‘Weights are the new cardio’ blog post.
- 10-4 Burpee Blast Circuit – A sweat fest total body circuit that requires no equipment and can be done anywhere.
- Get Lean, Mean & Healthy Bootcamp 4 week Training Plan – Workout descriptions for the 4 ‘Eat-Sweat-Think’ Bootcamp workout plan.
Training articles on this blog that might float your boat or kick your butt :0)
- Less can be More (when it comes to training)
- The Get Lean, Mean & Healthy Bootcamp – Training and eating philosophy behind the ‘Eat-Sweat-Think’ bootcamp plan.
- Lights! Camera! Action! – How I Prepared for my Photoshoot – How I trained, ate and prepared for my photoshoot.
The articles, recipes and workouts written on this blog are not written by medical professionals. It is a personal blog, (and although I hold a diploma in personal training and have worked in the fitness industry), the writings found here are based on my personal experience and research. If you have any existing medical conditions or contraindications then you should consult a medical professional before starting any exercise regime.
I am not affiliated with any products or brands – but will promote those that I believe in as appropriate.
Don’t forget to follow along my facebook page for additional motivation tips and information related to all things health, fitness and wellbeing related.